Sorry it took me so long to get this recipe posted. I've been crazy busy! In fact I had to impromptu my workouts this past week because I didn't have time to sit down and write up a new routine! It's about that time again to switch it up, so I'm going to get working on that right after I post this and get some homework done. So this dish is delicious!!! And you won't feel bad about eating it either!
PALEO FRIED CHICKEN
ingredients:
2 tbsp sea salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
3 whole eggs
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup hot sauce
2 cups Almond flour(or just grind almonds into a fine meal in a food processor)
1 tsp black pepper
4 chicken breasts
coconut oil
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Warm enough coconut oil in a large skillet to cover about 1/3 inch.
3. While oil heats up, combine almond flour and 1 tsp black pepper in a large bowl
4. Combine sea salt, garlic powder, and 1/2 tsp black pepper in a small bowl. use the blend to lightly season both sides of the chicken( you will have some left over)
5. Mix eggs, water, and hot sauce in a medium bowl. one by one put chicken through egg mixture, then dredge in almond flour mixture
6. Working in batches, place chicken in oil. Fry on each side for 2 or so minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack set inside a shallow rimmed baking pan. sprinkle the rest of the garlic mixture on the chicken before baking.
7. Bake chicken for 30-45 minutes
ENJOY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment