Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Exciting little venture

So the more I go through my days and get frustrated with eating and having to pack meals or get meals or just plane have to deal with food at my house and the temptation to eat it all, the more I think I just need to get it together and make a change.  I've been reading a little more into the paleo lifestyle and I think I may just give this a whirl. Yes it will make some things harder, but I think that I will make this a family change.  No more crap in the house, no more temptation sitting in front of me because my kid or my husband likes to eat it.  Something that will be healthy and beneficial for all of us and will be good for all of us even though we don't all have the same specific goals(such as packing on the muscle and getting the body fat percentage down).  So I'm going to be working on a list and slowly getting things together and weeding all of the other stuff out.  It may take a month to get this all together considering I'm not just going to throw out food and spend a ton to buy new food all at once...because well, we don't have money to just toss around like that so it will happen, just not right away.  So yea, there it is!  Big decision, but I feel good about it.  It's going to be hard at first I'm sure, but I know I can do it and get into the groove.  I'm just going to have to get better at planning and packing meals and keeping my willpower in check, but hopefully I can find some baller recipes that will satisfy any cravings that come my way and keep me healthy!!  I would also like to have some herbs growing fresh to cook with and so I don't have to buy so much of it at the store and stuff.  So yea! when I'm up and running I will let you guys know.  And as for my updated pictures, sorry it's taken a while, I have been so crazy busy with work/midterms at school/ my sister's wedding is this weekend and I'm going to have a lot of company......but I promise I will try to have them up in a week or 2!  yay for good decisions!  I hope this will help me tremendously in my battle against the evil junk food and help me reach my goals.  That is all for now! : P

No comments:

Post a Comment